We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.Bell & Ross is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
"Personal data" means any data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which Bell & Ross has or is likely to have access.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, please contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Personal Data
When you create a Bell & Ross account, or otherwise provide us with your personal data through the Website, the personal data we collect may include your:
• Delivery Address
• Email Address
• Contact Number
• Mobile Number
• Date of Birth
• Bank details
You must only submit to us, our authorised agent or the Website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and immediately inform us of any changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal data if you voluntarily submit the data to us, whether through the Website or other channels such as through email, telephone and/or other forms of communication. If you choose not to submit your personal data to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, we may not be able to offer our Articles (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Sale for the Bell & Ross Online Boutique at e-boutiquesingapore@BellRoss.com) to you for sale through the Website. You may access and update your personal data submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal data of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal data to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal data we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
• To facilitate your use of and/or access to the Website;
• To process orders you submit through the Website. Payments that you make through the Website for Articles will be processed by us or our agent;
• To deliver the Articles you have purchased through the Website. We may pass your personal data on to a third party in order to make delivery of the Article to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the Article is sold through the Website by Bell & Ross or a third party seller;
• To update you on the delivery of the Article, whether sold through the Website by Bell & Ross or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
• To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
• To administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Website; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, provided only that you have indicated that you have consented to being contacted for these purposes;
• When you register an account with Bell & Ross or otherwise provide us with your personal data through the Website, we will also use your personal data to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our other Articles, products and services from time to time, subject to your consent. You can unsubscribe from receiving such marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
• In exceptional circumstances Bell & Ross may be required to disclose personal data, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.Bell & Ross may share your personal data with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Bell & Ross. In sharing your personal data with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal data only for as long as they need your personal data to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal data to third parties and/or our affiliates, whether located overseas or otherwise, Bell & Ross shall take steps to ensure that the receiving entity has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal data that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bell & Ross does not engage in the business of selling customers’ personal data to third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, tel:-+65 6521 6819
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event
Updating Your Personal Data
You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Bell & Ross Website. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our email address above.
We take steps to share the updates to your personal data with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal data if your personal data is still necessary for the above stated purposes
Accessing Your Personal Data
If you would like to view the personal data we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal data has been or may have been used or disclosed by Bell & Ross within the past year, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal data records.
Security and Storage of Your Personal Information
Due to the nature of the internet, Bell & Ross does not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding the security of your personal data during transmission to Bell & Ross or storage by Bell & Ross and you acknowledge that you disclose your personal data to Bell & Ross at your own risk. If you become aware of or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorised use of your personal data, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Bell & Ross password with anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences thereto. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and other information submitted to Bell & Ross. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when using a shared computer.
Bell & Ross does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use our Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit the Website, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
• Your computer's IP address• Browser type
• Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website
• The pages within the Website which you visit
• The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our Website and the services and products we provide.Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognise a particular device or browser and help us to personalise the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Website more convenient and useful to you.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on the Website. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Website. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Website. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website may contain links to other apps or websites. For example, Bell & Ross may enable you to share certain materials on the Website with others through social networking services such as Facebook or Twitter. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by such websites or social networking services and, while we do not permit those websites or social networking services to track your use of the Bell & Ross, we are unable to control whether such tracking mechanisms are implemented by those websites or social networking services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use. The use of online tracking mechanism by those third-party websites and services is subject to those third parties' own privacy policies, and not this policy.
Bell & Ross's Right
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BELL & ROSS HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF BELL & ROSS HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST BELL & ROSS FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Contacting Bell & Ross
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, request access and/or correction of your personal data, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) at email@example.com.